Compulsory Secondary Education will contribute to the development of abilities and skills that will allow the students to:
- Assume the responsibility of their duties and exercise their rights with regards to others, understand the value of dialogue, of cooperation, of solidarity, of respect of human rights as basic values in a democratic society: Students with values..
- Develop and consolidate habits like effort, studying hard, individual and group work, and discipline as a fundamental basis for effective learning and to achieve balanced personal development: Responsible Students.
- Value and respect gender differences and equal rights and opportunities between them. Reject any kind of stereotypes that might cause discrimination between men and women: Respectful Students.
- Reinforce the affective capacity in all personality areas and in relation to others; reject violence, prejudice of any kind, sexist behaviour; resolve conflicts in a peaceful way: Responsive Students.
- Understand and be able to express themselves appropriately in one or more foreign languages: Trilingual Students.
- Develop the entrepreneurial spirit, self-confidence, participation, critical views, personal initiative and a capacity to learn to learn, plan, make decisions and take on responsibilities: Entrepreneurial Students.
- Know, appreciate and respect basic values of their own system of beliefs that of other cultures, and respect artistic and cultural heritage: Cultured Students.
- Identify as their own the historical and cultural characteristics of Catalan society: Students with Identity.
- Consolidate reading and emphatic communication habits in our three languages, English, Catalan and Spanish. Initiate themselves in the knowing, reading and studying of literature: Students that Read.
- Develop basic skills with regards to different information sources, focusing especially on technology in order to know how to select, organise and interpret information critically: Critical Students.
- Understand that scientific knowledge is an intertwined knowledge with its different disciplines. Apply scientific methods to identify different problems: Analytical Students.
- Know and understand how the body works, reinforce healthy habits and incorporate physical activity and sport into daily life to help towards personal and social development: Sporty Students.
- Enjoy and respect artistic creativity and understand the language of the different artistic forms and use different means of expression and representation: Receptive Students.
- To critically weigh social habits related to health, consumerism and the environment, and contribute to the conservation and improvement of our planet: Environmentally conscious students.
- Acquire basic knowledge that allows the students to exercise professional activity and at the same time facilitates the transition from the world of education to the world of work: Prepared Students.